Trinity Church

532 E. Main Street
Founded in 1854 and incorporated the following year, Trinity
Reformed U.C.C. has a long history of welcoming members of
the community for worship. The church played a prominent
role in the abolition movement, and 27 Civil War veterans are
buried in the cemetery. Every pastor to this day has been an
Ursinus graduate. Until Bomberger Hall was completed in
1892, Trinity hosted the college’s assemblies, commencement,
and religion classes. In 1922, an addition was built and
named after the church’s first pastor, Dr. Joseph Hendricks.
Known as the Hendricks Building, it houses community
gatherings and served as the town’s first movie theater.
Open to the public