Shreiner Hall

600 E. Main Street
Built in 1876 for Dr. John H. A. Bomberger, founder and first
president of Ursinus College, this structure was originally
known as Zwinglihof after the Swiss theologian and Reformation
leader Ulrich Zwingli. Dr. Bomberger lived here until his
death in 1890, after which it became Ursinus property. In
1909, it became a women’s dormitory. Private