Fetterolf House

554 E. Main Street
This three-story stone farmhouse was built during the
1800s by William Tennent Todd, a spinning wheel
maker; it was the first residence of Rev. John H. A.
Bomberger, founding president of Ursinus College.
From 1867 to 1872, it was the home of Captain Henry
H. Fetterolf, who served in the Civil War. The house was
later donated to the college by Henry’s daughter,
Harriet “Hattie” Fetterolf. Private